Irrigation Brass Impact Sprinkler Heads 3/4 Inch For Agriculture
and Lawn Irrigation System Equipment
|Model||Pressure (bar)||Radius (m)||Flux (L/H)|
|LM-9706||1.5~5.0bar||12.0 -19.0m||800 ~3270l/h|
1. 3/4” Male threaded inlet connection.
2. Stainless steel springs and fulcrum pin retraction spring
maintains uniform rotation speed.
3. bearing sleeve and brass plated
4. Chemically resistant washers
5. brass dual nozzle ports
6. Wide range of flow rates,spray range.
7. Corrosion and grit resistant
8. experienced manufacturer with years of production history
9. Integrated stream straightening vane for maximum range
10, Specifically designed for field edges irrigation
11, Heavy duty metal construction,stable performance.
12. It ensures high water distribution with spacing up to 19m and
excellent distribution uniformity when combined with a full-circle
13. 0°~360°controllable angle
1, Suitable for over-tree irrigation for bigger crops like
sugarcane, oats, maize etc., tea, coffee, fodder, landscape and
horticulture, also applied to pastures and dust suppression.
2, Applied to horticultural plantations, cereals, tubers, legumes,
3, All crops irrigation compatible by overhead irrigation on solid
set-portable and permanent systems.
4, For efficient irrigation of field edges.
1. To provide professional technical guidance and design solution
2. Strict quality control system and rich manufacturing to make
sure the high-quality products.
3. Competitive costs supported by stable raw materials supplier.
4. Strong overseas sales team to assist customers to develop sales
5. Fast, efficient and professional online service